VayaClean is delighted to announce it is now open Monday – Thursday, and is offering curbside pick-up and drop-off at our Truckee location. In order to protect our staff and community, we will adhere to the following guidelines:
CURBSIDE SERVICES (Truckee Only)
Pull into the VayaClean-marked space. Someone will greet you and process your order. If you wish, you may also go inside the store, where our staff will be wearing face masks, and surfaces are thoroughly disinfected after each interaction.
• Customers, please count the number of garments/items being dropped off
• If you have one, please bring clothes in a plastic bag. If not, we will supply one for you
• VayaClean staff will provide you a “quick drop” ticket, noting the number of items
• Garments will be tagged and processed after a 24-hour waiting period, which is believed to be the amount of time COVID-19 can live on fabric
• Garments will be packaged in plastic
• Please pay using credit car or our touchless Apple Pay or Google Pay option
• No signing necessary
We understand the situation is ever evolving, and procedures and hours of operation may need to be adjusted as governmental restrictions are modified. Turnaround times may be longer than usual due to this new procedure and reduced demand.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding as we navigate this challenging situation and work to safely serve our community.